Diva Challenge #50
WooHoo!!! Not only have I finished Diva’s Challenge #50, I have actually posted it to my blog by the deadline of Saturday night. Luckily, in the past, even though I haven’t gotten it posted until Sunday, it has been included in her slideshow for the challenge. This week’s challenge was entitled “Biggify”. The goal was to enlarge the individual tangles used in the Zentangle beyond the size you would typically use. The overall Zentangle was to remain the same size making this truly a challenge. My first try at this challenge taught me not to use tangles that have a lot of black. It was one of the only times that I didn’t completely finish a tile. I like my second tile much better. It has a better balance of light and dark.
Patterns used: Jetties, Locar, and ‘Nzeppel
I’m also continuing with my goal to complete previous challenges. From now on, I will be adding them to a list on the left side of this blog. As much fun as I had traveling in “my DeLorean”, I’ve decided that my journey will continue “on foot” so to speak.